Exploration, development and administration of existing mineral potential of the district to ensure optimum, secured and sustainable utilization of mineral resources for the socio-economic development of the people of Hazaribag under strict environmental safe guard.
- Intensive and extensive exploration to prove the reserves of mineral resources by application of state of the art technology.
- Development of the mineral resources of the State.
- Creation of the data base related to mineral resources and mining activities in the state for taking precise decision of investment in the mineral sector.
- Value addition and end use of minerals in the State.
- Creation of direct and indirect employment in mineral sector for the weaker section and common people of the state.
- Administration of mines and mineral concession.
- Enforcement measures for prevention of illegal mining.
- Collection of mining revenue, formulation of laws to monitor mineral exploitation and provide congenial environment for the establishment of mineral based industries in the State.
|14-09-2017||District Survey Report Of Hazaribag Sand Ghat||Download (PDF:1561 KB)|
|15-05-2017||Selection Of Agency For The Establishment And Running Of PMU Against RFP Notice 02/2017||Download (PDF:831 KB|
|10-04-2017||Corrigendum And Response To Queries Submitted Against RFP Notice 01/2017||Download (PDF:198 KB)|
|20-03-2017||Time Extension Notice For Rfp No. 01/2017||Download (PDF:647 KB)|
|20-03-2017||CORRIGENDUM RFP For Establishing PMU Or DMF(T)||Download (PDF:188 KB)|
|17-03-2017||RFP For Establishing PMU Or DMF(T)||Download (PDF:792 KB)|
|10-01-2017||Notice||Download (PDF:1358 KB)|