LOCKDOWN HAZARIBAG due to CORONA VIRUS
25/03/2020 - 14/04/2020
- Don’t Hoard groceries and essentials. Please ensure that people who are in need don’t face a shortage because of you!
- If you have any queries, reach out to your district administration or doctors!
- Going out to buy essentials? Social Distancing is KEY! Maintain 2 metres distance between each other in the line.
- Be a true Indian. Show compassion. Be considerate. Help those in need. We will get through this!
- Panic mode : OFF! ❌ ESSENTIALS ARE ON! ✔️
- Plan and calculate your essential needs for the next three weeks and get only what is bare minimum needed.
- Help the medical fraternity by staying at home!
- Be considerate : While buying essentials remember : You need to share with 130 Crore Others!
- Stand Against FAKE News and WhatsApp Forwards! Do NOT ❌ forward a message until you verify the content it contains.
- If you have symptoms and suspect you have coronavirus – reach out to your doctor or call state helplines. 📞 Get help.
- Help out the elderly by bringing them their groceries and other essentials.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often. Keep the virus at bay.