District level for promotion of small scale industries in urban area as well as in rural area . The District Industries Centre are the implementing arm of the central and State Government of the various schemes and programmes . Acknowledgments for Entrepreneurs memorandum is issued for up coming and running Industries is issued by D.I.C. and P.M.E.G.P. is also implemented by D.I.C.
District Industries Centre at Julu park Road, was established in 1978 This office is running in on Building . Presently command area of the DIC, Hazaribgh is District Hazaribagh, Koderma, Ramgarh & Chatra. The organizational structure of the DICs consist of General Manager , Functional Manager , Project Manager And Industries Extension officer to provide Technical Services to the entrepreneurs. DIC is controlled by Department of Industries, Government of Jharkhand.
FUNCTION OF DIC :-
- To prepare & Keep model project profiles for reference of the entrepreneurs .
- To Guide entrepreneurs matter in relating to selection of project machinery & equipment etc.
- To promote new industries in the area.
- To attend problems related to EM/Bank Loan & Marketing of product etc.
- To Help the entrepreneurs in obtaining license/Permits and clearance .
- To provide Marketing assistance through participation in exhibition / Trade fare / buyers- sellers meet etc.
- To Conduct Training though Entrepreneurship Development Programme .
- To act as the nodal agency for the District for implementing PMEGP.
Poverty & Development
Useful External Links
Disclaimer : This website belongs to District Industries Center,Hazaribag. Content provided, updated and owned by District Administration, Hazaribag. e-mail :jhrhaz[at]nic[dot]in / dc-haz[at]nic[dot]in