ENTREPRENEURE MEMORANDUM PART-I
SETTING UP MICRO, SMALL OR MEDIUM ENTERPRISE
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING THE PART-1 OF MEMORANDUM
1. Any person who intends to establish a micro or small enterprise, at his discretion; or a medium enterprise engaged in providing or rendering of services may, at his discretion whereas a medium enterprise engaged in the manufacture or production of goods shall file the Memorandum of Micro Small or Medium Enterprise, under sub-section (1) of section 8 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 at District Industries Centre for all categories of enterprises or in the office of Member Secretary, Single window Clearance Agency for Micro and Small Enterprises or with Economic Investigator or Extension Officer (Industries) at Block Level for Micro Enterprises under whose jurisdiction the enterprise is proposed to be located.
2. Four Copies of the memorandum should be filed. Form will be numbered by the District Industries Centre.
3. Entrepreneurs desirous of setting up small and medium enterprise must submit two copies of project profile/pre investment report/ project report. Micro enterprises, intending to avail financial assistance/term loan from the financial institution/ banks should also submit two copies of project profile/pre investment report/ project report.
4. There is no fee for processing the memorandum.
5. Existing units need not to file Part 1 of the memorandum and they should fill up only part II of the Memorandum.
6. In case of any change in the information, at any point of time, please inform the details within three months to District Industries Centre under whose jurisdiction the enterprise is proposed to be located.
7. Write/Type in Block (Capital) Letters
8. Leave one Blank Box after each word.
9. Fill up whichever is applicable.
10. All codes other than Pin Code Shall be filled by the office of Industries Department.
Poverty & Development
Useful External Links
Disclaimer : This website belongs to District Industries Center,Hazaribag. Content provided, updated and owned by District Administration, Hazaribag. e-mail :jhrhaz[at]nic[dot]in / dc-haz[at]nic[dot]in